Thank you all...

The most digitally cooked and least unhealthy Biryani awaits you...

The Straits Times Editor's Choice makes us proud. What makes us equally proud is that we are also your choice when it comes to Biryani and Kebabs. Not to mention that, Business Times CEO Choice series puts us again firmly as No.1 favourite authentic biryani of Singapore. Thank you CEOs and thank you Singapore. One more thing; please follow us on Twitter [@bismillahbryani]

The previous mega recognition of our work came from the publishers of Lonely Planet guide books. They mention in the Singapore guide book, and I quote 'Bismillah has the best biryani and kebabs this side of the Bay of Bengal.' The world's No.1 travel guide-book publisher has mentioned us as top choice in virtually every category in the latest edition of the guide-book. I am humbled.

This came at the heels of Anthony Bodain including Bismillah in its Singapore Layover Show. Mr Anthony Bodain is a very famous and well respected travel and food show host from the USA. His show is watched all over the world.

It will be very ungrateful if I don't mention Dr. Leslie of Ieatishotipost.com. His genius set me on this path. He asked the right questions and got me even more interested in Biryani. I have yet to answer some of his questions. I am working on those. In the meantime, I am grateful to all of our patrons, food reviewers, blog writers and food blogs. I promise you I will not lower the standards.

I have been asked by friends of Bismillah to use the worldwide web to communicate with food lovers in Singapore but I have been too busy in the kitchen. I am finally out of the kitchen and typing away on a computer for past few hours. So now you can log on and see for yourself what is cooking in our kitchen today and whether or not you want to order it for collection later in the day or bring over friends for lunch or dinner.

I will recap what you all already know; we try to cook the least unhealthy meal we can. Money matters to us but it is your [and mine] health that counts.

The sole purpose of this site is to communicate with you -- our valued patrons. You can order food by 'sms' and indicate a pick up time or when will you come to dine at Bismillah and how many of you. We will make sure we have the Biryani for you. Talk to us please.